2012年10月11日星期四

734

Depression, close your eyes and pretend dead.

     Instant snake to look at the disk around I was on the floor of the miner's lamp and kettle began to bite them. Some snakes did not find me in the cracks continue to move quickly crawled, but stopped, a few seem to have found a strange cracks in, look around inside North Korea.

     My heart really scary, these snakes are really intellectual, surprised to find snakes, carefully climb in and began coiled on those mud cocoon, seems to be looking for my whereabouts me to climb several.

     I close my eyes, hold your breath, feeling his heart would jump out from the throat.

     A few seconds, I felt like a year long, all of a sudden I felt chilly after neck, covered in a cold sweat - what to think of it, is over, just in a hurry, forget my neck painted mud.

     I carefully opened his eyes, and she saw a black red cockscomb snake on my shoulder, is would be interesting to disk to my back.

     Finished my heart., Which erupted I have into the fat to me.

     The serpent came over slowly towards my neck when suddenly my bones around issue heard strange sounds that snake immediately lifted his head to look in that direction.

     Almost at the same time, one I am more alarming happened, suddenly moved the skeleton of me, hand click on the press in my neck, I have not painted mud covered.

     My scalp numb up, one pointing with his eyes, that does not, that is not the bones of the hand, but a painted mud manpower, a closer look and found me dead behind a whole body, also dodging mud .

     Who is it? I can not see my heart that things turned out I am not the only one who knows mud.

     My heart does not know what it's like, happy not happy, I just feel very strange atmosphere.

     That comb snake look in that direction, saw a long time to no avail, come back of my neck, but can not see. It looked very puzzled look, issued a few times cooing, near the neck after I've been looking for. I felt like a snake letter touched my neck several times, but it can not be found.

     I have been afraid to move, so given ten minutes there, who comb snake was suddenly attracted by what happened outside, all quickly caught out. This one also swim out.

     They disappear after a long time I was afraid to move, afraid they suddenly come back until you cover my neck to manually look at it like a signal, I simply covered with soft, click on the collapsed down.

     Look Who was about to go back, and suddenly I heard a female voice whispered: No turn.

     I froze for a moment, or turn around what put my eyes over his. Men consciously touched touch a person's collarbone, actually found the man naked, then my hand was shot, I heard the woman channel: Close your eyes, and not allowed to see the T-shirt off.

     My meal, not react, I have given the shirt stripping down, rustling a toss about the man seems to be wearing my clothes.

     Cover your hands off my eyes, I saw a woman sitting in front of me, she is very petite, like wearing a coat to wear my clothes, look at her face, I look out for share.

     Chen ...... Wenjin aunt!

     In front of me, even Wenjin!

     I looked shocked into silence, incoherent to say one thing: You did not get caught?

     Wenjin finishing with clothes, looked at me Puchi a laugh: What caught? You what am I? Just like before we hunt when look completely different. Then her bones painted mud, mud wells crossing blocked, then the gap sealed kettle dug mud, I saw, which tied with the bones of the material, even her clothes and bra.

   '

没有评论:

发表评论