2012年12月10日星期一

Facebook t you BEI stretch

The person of city divided, we but the elephant rat is similar to hide at the deep mountain of old wood!I killed a red eye and took six cartridge clips to all beat light on the body, I robbed the bullet in the police department and appeared in public and then killed, big leaf county inside of the rich man is all helped by our horse that evenings of sack, this be why to now at orchid state region, want ~only the all afraid reason of at the mention of Ma Bang!"Ma Ling still sinks to immerse in that dark night of bloody kill in.
I sigh a tone way:"Connect down how, you definitely encountered the troops' more scathing suppression.""Yes, originally we thought armed police troops will at two childhoods just can arrive to county city, but we neglected one of their advance guard to stand and about had more than ten soldiers, they half an hour arrived to, we die or injure to miserably weigh right away and got mixed up them to come in dark night how much person, grasped more than ten kidnapped persons to withdraw Shan-li."
"The mountain Zhai that returns to us, that secretary is hanged up, I take a hunt knife to start mowing the meat on his leg, he calls very miserably, 50 how old persons, the fat meat of whole body, I the one one mow, he faints and then sprinkles to come to with cold water, but we didn't kill him, he frivoled my cousin's three days and three nights, the cousin was lived crafty dead by him, and I also made three days and three nights living not equal to dead!"Ma Ling's eyes in have kind to make me frightened fierce light.
"That year, you only have 15 years old!Is old sky of, what do you experience?"I a while to this obstinate princess respectfully rise respect.Ma Ling lowers the head a way:"That night fights, they finally say, the county city totally killed more than 1,000 persons, our death and harm half of brotherses, connect down our days Be getting sader more, we are regarded as a terror group to round Jiao, the national secret sent severals especially Jing commando unit, but, Qi connect the mountain is my site, we wear mountain more Ling, get away from rounding of a time Jiao, till the last few years just slightly allow quiet ……"
Ma Ling finishes saying, the title sees me and sad but beautifully smiles to say:"How?I killed so many people, am I very terrible?"I hug tight she fructifies of body, bend down to kiss her, she stretches hand to hold tight my hair and warmly returns to kiss me.
Again present the whole body skin of Ma Ling to pack a station on Gao Gao's rock in my brain, carry in hand the tommy gun strafes toward the armed police of direct and simple heroic bearing!This is the beautiful young girl warrior that I want, naturally kill machine!
In the evening, I take force to wait a few brotherses the building ask Ma Ling greatly and eat outside the building, Ma Ling keeps praising highly delicacies in Hangzhou, and she says:"My old daddy likes to eat fish most , but this West Lake vinegar fish his whole life have never eaten as well and ate well too much, I want to connect old daddy to eat!"
I smile to say:"This is still remarkable, you make him come me to ask him to literally eat!"Ma Ling sighs a tone way:"He ascended blacklist, basic not mountain, alas, the old daddy of wretchedness!"
I say:"That you eat more point, he that also ate!""Just don't !Eating is many will deliver fat, four elder brothers should abandon me!"Ma Ling starts Dia to come to a little woman of unlike Chiang-Nan inferior to.
Wined and dined to satiety, we arrive a teahouse of neighborhood to drink tea again, I want to let Ma Ling well experience personally each aspect of metropolis life, this kid too bitterness, her needing has never enjoyed of all make up deficiencies.
See about, I took out a cellular phone to call Daewoo king."Daewoo, Dong Biao now which hall?"" Shout in the multimillionaire, the yonder brothers just reported that he got a female of, seemed a northern miss that the new bubble starts, bought an underwear in the Yi power Dan, rose very beautifully!"
Li Yan!I thoughted of Li Yan a while, is she still in Hangzhou?How with Dong Biao's this pig stir to arrive together!***, I the momentary burn with jealousy in the chest, Li Yan is the person of hometown that I take over to come over from Long Ge, I return to she 1,google,000,000!Can in no way let Dong Biao, this pig to frivol!
I say right away:"Okay, I knew, you took a person to immediately take seat, and I touch him!"I quickly checked a gun to pay and bullet, start a way:"The brotherses wait to descend us to see an old friend, everyone acts according to circumstances, all a little bit clever!"
The force is straight body way:"Four elder brothers trust and have me the force at, who don't also want to harm you!""I depend, I don't need bodyguard again and leave!"
The multimillionaire night club made open more and had a liking for to pass by to re- repair.I the Chinese costumes of whole body recreation raise head to walk into, Ma Ling is dressed in clean and neat cowboy to pack heel at my nearby, force and a few brotherses uniformly of the black western dress follow behind.
The doorway faces a guest a see we come in and then know to is a somebody to come, they bow a way together:"The honored guest is good in the evening!"I walk into, right against the face a female headwaiter that is dressed in occupation suit comes up to ask a way:"Is Ms. Sir good, there is booking in the evening?"
I part go toward hall in walk, simultaneously say:"I come to seek Dong Biao, where is elder brother Biao ?"In fact I know Dong Biao in the hall, tonight it is said that have a top-class mold in the province brigade to dedicate to play especially.
"Elder brother Biao's honored guest's seat in front, you BE?"I stretch hand and push away headwaiter, she hurriedly stands to the part and presses the button way of the interphone:"Someone comes to seek elder brother Biao,Facebook, five males one female, have been already come in ……"
There are already a lot of persons in the hall, the position here is a layering time of, the first near the dance floor is the sofa honored guest's seat, behind a turn of a little bit high, is to spread, again behind still have 1 F is a platform, behind is a turn of buffet, before is a turn of steel pipe to round a column, a lot of buy don't rise front of minimum consumption of the seat can buy one cup beer here and lie prone to see anterior performance in rounding column.
Now, dance floor the center is hasing a rightness of male actresses at sing madrigal to sing:Love story in Tokyo.Seeing to the lord drama hasn't started, but front of honored guest's seat already no unoccupied seat,cnn, some fatty head big ear of the guy sit over there, each all nearby hug beauty.
We from up go below, my one eye takes aim to see exact center Dong Biao of the position, he nearby of woman I also recognize from the figure is exactly Li Yan!Li Yan has a liking for very happy appearance, a vice- joss-stick shoulder bares in the outside, Dong Biao's fatty hand is taking at top crumple to hold ……
Is several to protect to round to come up to to us from the different directions inside, we at the right moment walk to the second floor and spread some men and women of to look askance at to us in succession.For 1 of head inside protect to hold interphone to block me a way:"Sir, you didn't reserve to pass by!Please retreat!"
Say he stretches hand and then pushes me, nearby of Ma Ling suddenly make moves, the one punch launches a fierce attack at the Dang department of that guy!I depend, this wench still really dares to descend the hand of dying!Field son inside the light is very dark, who have never also seen pure to take place top see that inside protect Wu Dang department to keep on squating down ……





The 11th world of mortals extremely sings light friend of heavy color of your Ya of chapter 86
Renew time:2010-12-114:46:54 chapter word numbers:2505


Chapter 86 your Ya heavy color light friend(add more) (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, please throw the monthly ticket to another of my books 《is black to help 》 !Your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
……
I start to fly one feet, kick that guy get down 1 F to keep on rolling in the ground top, the spot a burst of surprised shout!The flank is several to protect to frighten into inaction inside, I see an anterior person of Dong Biao Yi return together overdo to come to see behind take place what matter.
I hurtle Dong Biao to loudly call a way:"Old black elder brother!We meeteach other again!"Several is just wanting to upwards rush toward of inside protect a while all nail at first motionless.At least they are clear, canning call out "old black elder brother" must be the person on the way.
Dong Biao has never seen clear I, he sits fore the noodles leaves to perform district very near, brighter there, I here a bit black.I greatly tread meteor to walk to the front, Dong Biao this just recognizes I, hurriedly stand up say to stretch hand to pull my way:"Four elder brothers, how did you come out to come?"
I ha ha a say with smile:"Old black elder brother, I come back to see you, your wounds are all good?"My canthus remaining only took aim to sit at Li Yan on the sofa, she a face remain so Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论