2012年11月20日星期二

http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com sk for the old man o

Any risk completed a task, now he worries most of is those guys have already handed over the bottle gourd to inside in the old man hand, so immediately nod.
God of fire also not much words,dr dre beats, see appearance more worried than him, very quick took out a task spooler to throw to steal inside in the handsome hand from the bosom, the spooler is from the time that he comes out in hand there is also house size, but etc. drops down of time, have already become normal status.
"You take this spooler, after waiting to complete a task, as long as opening it, will appear a transmission door, can the direct get here and slice to record you only 7."
Steal handsome once connected spooler just have it put, body suddenly an earthquake, the god of fire has already launched transmission, white light flash across, steal handsome return to person's city of inside the big palace of even mansion of Jing Hou, early come back of several individuals quickly round to come up.
"Eldest brother, you also came back from committing suicide, how so slow?"
Depend, do you just commit suicide and died in vain now be not, stealing handsome two words didn't say and clenched a medium wonderful hand and then wanted bottle gourd to him.
"The eldest brother is going to hand over a task for the old man of the mountain of Kun Lun, everyone goes together with you, why so hasty?"
What hand over a task for the old man of the mountain of Kun Lun, steal handsome once the task that oneself answers in the god of fire palace say, several personal unable to decide along while, it is a nobody to make a noise to stare blankly.
"You make what, so good opportunity, the also not quick pair of bottle gourd gives me!"
"Eldest brother, we aren't that stoled a bottled gourd."



Chapter 2 dancing party dispute



The cold surprised Hong is depressed of took out a to greatly put various mineral stone to in the table from oneself's bosom, immediately house inside drive one seven adopt of the ray of light shone on of is bright, whole is a deluxe rare mineral stone, really didn't know he is when stole, seem really have the Qian quality to do a thief.
Is dizzy, not only is him, five greatest thieves everybody takes out a thing from the bosom, isn't a weapon is a defense material, also had a take of unexpectedly is one medicine of box Dan, saw to a thief not and with bare hands this sentence still really make sense.
I on sky of absolutely mixing of the garbage mountain favour secretly, the round of the whole body mire whole body sweat iron Qiao wildly digs not only, ha ha, today's luck best, along while time dig to three pieces of airtight gold mines and have 2 pieces again I can heat up class coal-face Shu, Hey Hey, take turns when the time comes the sky print a to equip, want all concussion.
"Ding, eldest brother, you is where, get to mansion quickly in, we have a little matter."
?Is to steal a handsome information, did they come back?Don't know that the task of surprised Hong does of how, I wipe, on telling time,cheap beats by dre, estimate in a short while I will log out and dig a mineral to put first, directly opened spooler to return to hall.
"Eldest brother, you this is to go where, how with steal treasures in tomb about, the lo lo is this body mire."
I dispute with you in good humor and not now, however at present this several individuals how all have a little the preoccupied look,is to don't smoothly do a task, oh, the good thing of this table where come of, I an arrows trod and then fled in the past and picked up these things fierce put to authenticate Shu.
"Cough, eldest brother, you don't become nervous and listen to first we finish saying do the words see those things again not very good?"
The thing in the my flurried hand put back a table to sit in seat of honor down and blared, the momentary gist give°ed own essence to expose to come out.
Wait I to finish listenning to their businesses, dare feeling these things aren't our , don't blame him don't make me see first, however still is really unwilling, I just used to authenticate Shu so in a hurry on sweeping, each thing is tenth, worth on the table ten thousand gold coins, add 500,000 or so, however use to steal handsome ten class experience change, or calculated, to, you call I to come over is what mean, I can't also.
"Eldest brother, do we call you to also have no another meaning, mainly is it your consultation Shu that haven't already arrived master class, so want to show you these things exactly how, if is really quite good, Hey Hey, our plan and steal handsome eldest brother to go again once."
Go again once, also want to ascend Xie Zui in person?Or head drive what things to kick, not afraid be directly split by the god of fire, I not too understand of looking at them several, wait an explanation to my.
"This, Hey Hey, if these things were really good, we would don't mind to collectively commit suicide again once, most everybodies just drop one class, but can make good thing and rise a class not just mere trifle."
I understood, these guys also wanted to steal the baby of god of fire again, was really a trickery to don't change, this time if not that because steal handsome over don't become a task will decline ten classes, estimate them not plan return.
"Eldest brother, go together with us, the yonder thing is too many, there is no your consultation superior like this, we are afraid to take wrong thing."
I am to really want to go, not for stealing things, mainly is the shape that wants and experiences dreamland, the vain inside is totally divided into ten kinds of monster areas, deluxe monster district I have ever been to a difference just currently time and space, the rest is like absolute being mountain, evil monster world and Long Zu and halts ground and dreamland these places still really have never been to, but I have no time now and in a short while still need to participate in dancing party.
They severals added up for a while and finally decided to wait me for several days, if at steal I can find out free time inside the handsome task term, go together with me, really don't go to have to oneself to go.
The floating dance music resounds in the hall, I and Annie beaming with smilesly greet the guest of each arrival together, this I till none of now habit, this kind of smile that damn is too tiring, after having mercy on me to see a father-in-law the adults afternoon remain this kind of facial expression, estimated to still need to keep dancing party be over, my face affirmation want to twitch again tonight.
At 6:00 p.m., I am from the game inside for a while come, father-in-law's mother-in-law's car brigade entered villa and arrived in advance of they, the main purpose still thinks that the foresight sees my this future son-in-law how actually, luckily I never stage fright is this circumstance occurrence, so calmly reply, make everyone very satisfied, result the dancing party in evening became our to order a wedding banquet and blared, I what didn't prepare, even the ring didn't buy, why the nobody notify me in advance 1.
"Annie, I what didn't prepare, in a short while if declare betrothal, how should do?"
"Husband, you don't worry, when the time comes what all not little."
Annie lightly says in my ear, however the facial expression on the face the slightest constant, the smiling face keeps elegant to the just- come in guest with Kevin, alas, exactly is the great household development comes out, this kind of facial expression as long as needing on the scene, can keep on remaining, the Sun Jia sister wants to be stood by side with me.
"Husband, I just received news, our some persons in the household would also attend party, although we didn't invite,they are the uncles who follows me together come of, also not brush-off, when the time comes you must be careful some, these guy affirmation will give you the facial expression to see."
That wants caution of should be them, I have what very careful of, hum, as long as you dare to do offer for sale I not great matter, don't blame me to you Don't mention it, my in the mind can can not endure to challenge now.
"The husband sees you the ferocious mien of one face, never will wrong idea, my meaning is that you want to endure patiently as far as possible, with them make Jiang future reunion influence two companies the cooperation prospect in the future, so can not since conflict had better."
This I certainly understand, can the ferocious mien on the face isn't what I want to put out, these several days my body isn't whole from myself say calculate, as long as being subjected to stimulate and then willing have a reflection, those guys that seek Chi had better put cleverness to order, otherwise, I am about to let down.
Time is 1.1 points of in the past, till around 9:30, all guests basically already all arrive together, the odd month after death and silently passes to a box at me, I just touch know to is a ring box, is still what she thought it's thoughtful, the in a moment son is to betroth posted time, and this thing must ready to in advance,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com.
"Mr. Yang can have a chat with you?"
The young man of a thin gold color short hair takes advantage o Annie, they keep a few time that the fair visitor chats company in the part and carry Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论