2012年11月26日星期一

beats by dre australia d export I nod

?!"The woman sobs a way, the Qin head is still obstinately slanting, a Jin of light blue of snow delicate Bo item at**wear.
"Is sorry!The breeze sings, I was really coarse,beats by dre, hurt you that day!"I slightly daut her arm.Once was grasped by me to once harm there, didn't know as well whether Yu scar dissipation.
The woman feebly wields arm to jilt my hand to open and sobs to say:"Is all of everythings it I that have only oneself to blame and close you what affair?Bring trouble you are grasped by the police to go, should be that I say sorry be ……"
I had no language.The breeze sings, seeing to you is to really hate me, hate my heartless, hate my fickle few idea.But, I am a person who has nine fiancees, while doing not make sure oneself to your emotion, how accept your feelings?
"Thank your to call on.I ……I O.K., you can walk ……"woman sudden way.
Although she says so, I or detect to contain among them from her the voice of infinite injustice with sad.
Somehow or other, I sudden heart in a soft, an each corner that is soft to can not control feelings a ground of Chong to overflow my mind, let I can not from hold ground to stretch out hand to live chemisette nude body to the Lan.
The woman in astonishment turns head to hope to me, immediately break forth a bright glow-in-the-dark in the eye while seeing my eyes' infinite tender feelings and breathe all hurriedly several times.
"The breeze sings, why don't you eat not to drink?Still want to torment oneself to punish me?"I in a soft voice ask a way.
From nestle my bosom, the chemisette Jiao Qu constantly overflows radiant and extremely keen drop of tear son from the having been being shiver, shutting show eyes.
The "Mao …… I am to hate you, hated to die you …… Mao ……" woman feebly sobs, "you why don't like me, I the not enough language is soft them are beautiful?Mao, your this bad person!"
"Be not!You are very beautiful, be no more inferior to than them."I lightly daut chemisette hair, although is long to become illness a bed, but this hair remains soft slippery the Jing is beautiful, "was my own heart knot don't release ……"
Woman live to sob, silent very long, the suddenly anti- hand tightly hugs my waistline.
"Jia Wei, you ……are you to want to give me an opportunity?"Woman's tone has some surprises to hand over to add.
I the wry smile is 1, sigh a way:"I can not definitely give you 1 to reply, either.However, you should keep good body first be, otherwise live in self-abandonment like this of, even if having an opportunity didn't also use."
The woman suddenly sobs and sobs a way:"Is, I knew …… however, you can not talk not to calculate words …… drive one threat of the woman of home, again be giving me up ……"
I"H'm" a , soft-voiced way:"Hereafter can not torment oneself like this, don't can do a that night of silly matter as well, know?"
The woman is dizzy and red jade face, the sparkling show eyes stare at me to seem to see not enough, lightly nod and say:"Jia Wei, I knew!Want ~only you turn me down not, I definitely listen to of words, darling of ……"
I have some swoon.This woman compares me to all want greatly ascend 1 year old, talk but be like little girl to get up.See, be in love medium of woman, indeed as expected scary immature!
"Jia Wei ……" woman again Ni track, "etc. I to get sick good after, I return to companies to go to work.If I listen to you and earn money for you ……"
I the sudden wry smile get up, hesitate a long time square way:"The breeze sings, H'm, have an affair me have to say for you."
The woman tiny title sees me and has some in fear meaning in the jet black show eyes, just if birds atartled by the mere twang of a bow, fear I speak some make the affair that she can not accept.
I am tiny tiny on smiling, comfort sexual of touch her Jiao Yan, soft-voiced way:"Trust, I didn't make you leave my meaning."
Woman this just the exhibition Yan ask a way:"That ……what do you mean to say?"
I am some to embarrassedly say:"E, that, the Jia Zhi was lately old total now, you can make a pair of ……"
The woman smiles sweetly, let I am in the moment of a bright, "know, isn't that the language is soft?I ain't stingy, will assist her to do companies to greatly do well strong."
I am more getting embarrassed more, "H'm, that …… in fact I am original meaning is also make the language soft to do, however the language is soft insist on Be not willing to, so ……"
Woman's one Zheng puzzles that the ground asks a way:", Jia Wei did you hire another a general manager?"
I have to nod, the small voice says:"In fact you also know, is you the assistant ever the left Xin is clear ……"
The woman is suddenly foolish to live, the ground of Zheng Zheng looking at me to sank into silent.
I have to wry smile to get up.The left Xin once was a chemisette assistant clearly, now woman but want to handle affairs in her under charge, only afraid mentally can hardly accept?
Sudden woman"Luo Luo" ground the Jiao smile and make me puzzling.Very long the woman feebly depends on in my chest, smile way:"Jia Wei, because of this you hard export?"
I nod a calm way:"Yes!Wanting me is you, sudden role change, also a bit not very good be subjected to."
The woman deep feeling ground stares at me, very long way:"Is alas, you are true lovely!I why late how many years know you?Silly guy, I the later meeting is your woman, that company my also calculating up is host, even if do left Xin clear assistant, that again how?The language is soft to do a pair, not also gladly accept hardship?"
I immediately have no language to get up.Chemisette's indulging in self-delusion that is a limitless limit of, although I just just gave her 1 to hope, but she the insatiably greedy ground is among the woman who automatically belong oneself to me.
I how should to pure Yan do they hand over to treat?To know come previous I even ever oath solemnly pledged ground toward pure Yan's promising I had never fallen in love with Yu Feng sing.But now, only afraid I already difficult escape her jade hand!
Is alas, the love affairs is difficult to enjoy, difficult enjoy love affairs!





Book 12 receive the Yuan chapter 302 to fall in love with Luo Li
Renew time:2008-9-1616:32:03 chapter word numbers:4774


After leaving a hospital, the language is soft to constantly conjecture me.
"You have words to think to say to me?"I smile to deliver for beauty managing the show of quilt pleasant breeze disturbance.The language soft show delivers high, fluently keep, smooth, fragrance, be like a damask with shining utter darkness, let me don't want to put it away.
The language is soft to stare at me, sudden way:"Wei, you ……have already accepted her?"
"Why?"I still smile to face the clear noodles of this I up admit of the only girl friend.
Language soft pendency beautiful eyelid, soft-voiced way:"Wei, after you came out, I discover you have a kind of as if relieved of a heavy burden of dulcify feeling.Only be you completely solved the breeze sings of affair, would so.But the breeze sings to give you up, she is as general as I, for the sake of you dead all can ……"
I silently drill into a car along with the girl and suddenly hug her to own bosom, tiny sigh a way:"Is soft, I really can not do it to abandon her!Although I can not also confirm my own emotion,I confirmed an affair:I can not continue again to hurt her ……"
The head that the language is soft to lift Qin looking at me and in a soft voice asks a way:"After getting out of the hospital, will she live at our house?"
My wry smile shakes head, the low voice says:"Didn't°yet to that extent.However, seem she think meeting Jia the Zhi generally does vice-president with you.Is alas, so also good, the Xin is clear, the you, breeze sing to constitute of three harness horse a car,beats by dre australia, should conduct Jia Zhi very all right?I also prepare to resign from a purple Yun perfume old total job and let small cloud take up.Over this period of time, I almost have never been to there company, is old always is really too unqualified!"
The language is lightly soft Qin head the bosom that depend on at me, comfortably groan a , the small voice says:"Wei, as long as having us in your heart, you make to serve as what decide that we will support.Besides, we early know, we are nine extreme limits that in no case will be you.Wu cashed now?"
I completely can not defend and have to slightly take to depressedly draw a deep sigh.
The language is soft to suddenly and lightly smile, clenched me a say small voice:"H'm, your moderate breezes sings of affair also even if.So you and that little niece of mine,dr dre cheap, again exactly and what happened?"
I smell "**" that the speech suddenly thought of pure Yan to once say two words, in the heart not from bang however on jumping, some flurriedly falter I got up.
The language is soft to sigh Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论