2012年11月16日星期五

cheap dr dre beats of keep spirit in d

They are dead the hopeless situation traps it betwixt, basically not to the opportunity that it flees elsewhere, and I ground ice arrows the Shu is two heads that is more specialized toward the double the head sting bone fire Pteranodon to attackstone, the head ground injury ratio attackstones its body to want a strong many.
Double the head sting bone fire the Pteranodon turned quite a few the directions all have no can break out of my attack turn after, immediately give up the mind for escaping, turn over back dynasty I counterattacked back, two fireballs successively from it two group leaders up shot to come over toward me and looking at only have the fireball of football size, I directly take no cognizance it, continue to launch the ice arrows Shu attack.
"Bang!Bang!"When two fireballs touched me,cnn, unexpectedly exploded to open, strong explosive force will I direct from the air was deep-fried to back a quite a few rice of distance, and took me at several thousand:00 the life be worth, the power of its explosion compares my ground to burst fireball to want strong ascended not to know how much doubly, knowing my fire anti- has been very high, also be so much teed off injury, it is thus clear that how these two power of fireballs are,google, this makes me have to guard against, either, although I still can take no cognizance a pair of sting bone fire Pteranodon ground fireball attackstones,the others here can have no me so highland fire anti-, if be in a row shot by two fireballs at the same time, probably will be hanged all probably.
"You want caution this stabs the bone fire Pteranodon ground fireball attack.The power is very strong."
"Roar~ roar~" I just shouted a voice to remind other public.That head stabs bone fire Pteranodon again take I ice arrows the Shu stop shooting but roared.Two group leader Long Kou Yi piece.Two fire jet dragon but.Kept to shoot to come over toward me.
Experience a double the head sting bone fire Pteranodon ground fireball attack power after.I don't dare to despise these two fire dragons as well.Hurriedly start to support a burning the crystal shield resist.Originally want to move out of the way ground.But babysitter several still at I is after death.I once move out of the way.Those two fire dragons very may dynasty they offend go to.By that time on the contrary they became dangerous.Still block not as by myself as I up,Facebook.At least I ground the fire anti- have to be a little bit strong.
I the ground blaze crystal shield the ball is at the evil dollar infinite magic.There is still this space inside innumerably fire chemical element propping up bottom.It is very solid.Double the head sting bone fire Pteranodon jet come out ground two fire Long Si's hopeless situations block at front.Can not be approached to me.Thus two fire Long Di's attacks also being regarded as is successfully blocked downs by me.Don't result in any injury.Just I for resisting two fires Long Di attack.Can not also divide attention to use an ice arrows attack at the same time.Have to lean against absolute being to punish an angel to shoot a few arrowses to result in a little injury.
Two fire dragons disappeared.But I the ground blaze crystal shield still at.I directly support burning crystal shield toward double head sting bone fire the Pteranodon bumped pass by.And return double head sting bone fire Pteranodon again jet come out ground two fireballs give
Come.Fireball ground explosive force just will I deep-fried back.Don't give a new life as long as I ground the burning crystal shield don't break.So this sting bone fire Pteranodon very difficult result in to hurt to me again.
Double head sting bone fire Pteranodon have never thought I unexpectedly continue toward its nearby hurtle to, result a few fireballs and fire dragons have never killed harm in me, also anti- was approached by me its nearby, but although two of its heads without intermission bump shot burning crystal shield, but can not will burning the crystal shield bump to break, while I take advantage of an opportunity direct Shan more to carry on the back after arriving the double the head stab a bone fire Pteranodon of up, sky Long Bian in the hand kept a head the back chest stabbing a bone fire Pteranodon toward the double to stabbed into.
The defense of the double the head sting bone fire Pteranodon is really high, my Long Bian in the sky the first sword attack didn't can stab to break its Long Pi and returned to anti- shake come back, however dragon in the sky changes of attribute or to double head sting bone fire the Pteranodon resulted in a little bit around ten thousand injury values.
"Night!"A sword don't after the fruit, I immediately use a technical ability attack, the S class attackstones technical ability to use for night, this time one sword easily the sting carry on the back after entering the double the head sting bone fire Pteranodon of and give double head sting bone fire the Pteranodon resulted in not small injury, and close behind I didn't draw out Long Bian in the sky, but directly launched ice arrows the Shu attackstone and let the ice chemical element pass for a sky, Long Bian, direct at double head sting bone fire Pteranodon of form ice arrows inside the body, direct at double head sting bone fire Pteranodon of result in injury inside the body.
"Roar~~" my S class technical ability nights can not enough make a pair of sting bone fire Pteranodon send out to roar, but direct at the ice arrows that it launches inside the body Shu let two group leaders of a pair of sting bone fire Pteranodon at the same time pain roared, and wanted will I from afterward carried on the back to flounce, however I tightly held tight for a sky, dragon changed of hand handle, at stable bodily of at the same time, also continued to launch the ice arrows Shu attack, although because of at double head the sting canned hardly coagulate an ice chemical element inside the bone fire Pteranodon body, even if passed for a sky, Long Bian exposed a head at the double and stabbed the bone fire Pteranodon body outside of one section to absorb ice dollar Shu, also can not speed the formation of ice arrows, the arrows injury that can be each to produce a few ice, however in the double the head stab bone fire Pteranodon the formative ice arrows inside the body hurt and directly use ice arrows than the outward appearance the injury have to be much stronger and about teed off about 1,000,000 injuries in one arrows inside its body, so double head sting the bone fire Pteranodon top of head keep emitting 67 a large amount of injury of numbers.
The ice arrows Shu directly forms in the body of double the head sting bone fire Pteranodon and not only has the ice arrows the injury of the Shu, but also the ice arrows Shu bring of keep spirit in deep freeze also to double head sting bone fire the Pteranodon resulted in not small injury, double head sting bone fire Pteranodon of the ice anti- is low, result its life value if the flowing water is similar to disappear, and the ice arrows keeping Shu in deep freeze of annoy more and more in its body, start keeping in deep freeze its internal organs, let its action become slow-moving come down.
After three minutes, easy cloud they just just will previous of the that sting bone fire Pteranodon shot kill, but I although only my a person begin, the double at this time head sting bone fire Pteranodon already drive I use ice arrows Shu direct from start keeping in deep freeze inside the body, become a head of whole body icy cold ice dragon, although it still and just and stubbornly holdout wear, its life the value haven't left how much, at the same time because of whole body ice arrows the Shu directly form in its body and have already all basically been frozen its internal organs and make this sting bone fire Pteranodon deliver any further not rise resist, can silently wait dead, unfortunately its life value grows too much, press result in now of killing and harming speed, also need to be waited around last a minute it would hang.
"Small moon, how did you fight down for this guy?"Easy cloud end there of combat after, just discover that already the sting bone fire Pteranodon of this double of mine head Tan gets to ground up, although haven't hanged,see its appearance have already done not far leave dead as well.
"Hey Hey, I have already led into ice arrows Shu directly to go to inside its body."I the Hey Hey say with smile, sky Long Bian on the hand didn't draw out and on the contrary made use of for a sky, Long Bian could change to stretch of characteristic, let sword point the sting must go in more some.
"The skin of this guy has no so hard Be getting thicker?"Easy cloud really don't know the dragon in sky in the my hand change of attribute, think that skin that heads stab a bone fire Pteranodon became thin easy stab, hence also take out a sword, toward lying prone on the double head on the ground to stab bone fire a Pteranodon to stabbed into, is just a pair of the skin that heads stab a bone fire Pteranodon isn't thin, even more even thick solid than the sting bone fire Pteranodon of single head, result easy cloud one sword didn't can stab into, anti- oneself's hand earthquake become numb, the sword in the hand also almost took off to walk.
"The skin of this guy how also so hard.
"Easy cloud's jilting is shaken become numb of whisper a way.
"Xi Xi, my husband's sword but super absolute being machine ah, can your sword compare?"Is fine if the Xuan after hearing whispering of easy cloud immediately leads to think Hao ground the Xi calls.
"Super absolute being machine?Lend me to also use."Easy cloud hears fine if the words of Xuan after, unexpectedly want to lend my Long Bian in the sky, however regrettable sky of Long Bian has already recognized a lord, even if can not also use for him.
"Recognized a lord, gave you also useless."The absolute being machine class above equips, once got into a sky to rob to recognize a lord, before the relief recognizes a lord, the other people can not use, even if can see come to hand,can see an attribute, but the attribute of top can not be used, equaling can see but can not use of product.
"Roar~~" at this time the double under my sword the head sting bone fire the Pteranodon roared the last roar low, life value thoroughly drive pure got empty, then returned to come to greatly explode to me, explode many materials, again pass by me an authenticate, unexpectedly returned to explode to me a fairy machine, and still a fly sword, this perhaps wants then Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论