2012年11月26日星期一

beats by dre d out I see in the e

Father, Lin Lan Er's words are low to come down, the tears also noiselessly flowed out.I see in the eye, tiny sour in the heart, come forward to embrace the soft voice of Lin Lan Er to say:"Orchid son, I miss the uncle am heaven also hoping that you are happily living.Not be crying, the elder brother will be painful yours, little elder sister Yun will also love deeply yours."Lin Lan Er drive I suddenly in the bosom, Lan's some strain feel happy again and listen to me speaking of little elder sister Yun, just think of three the females looking at in a side, hence flounce my to embrace, run to elder sister Lin to nearby sit down, see the full face of little elder sister Yun and snow maple smile a lookinging at of idea she, a head of rushes toward elder sister Lin's bosom.Elder sister Lin is also a bit sad, but for making Lin Lan Er come out quickly from the funeral the shadow that the father lost a mother, so also laugh at to open Lin Lan Er:"Orchid son, the elder sister embraces worse than embracing of your elder brother Yun Be getting farer!"Momentary little elder sister Yun and snow maples all smiled, I also seemed to be very embarrassed.Lin Lan Er this didn't thought of all of a sudden his/her own elder sister will say so and hear two females' laughters, more timid, even lift heads not to get up in elder sister Lin's bosom:"Elder sister's quality!I ignored you!"
Made a short while, I coughed 2 and signaled hint four females to turn into a positive.I the news that get there from Chen Jian Jun to four the females said 1 time, then asked to ask Lin Lan Er:"Orchid son, introduction for a while those old guys for a while how?"Lin Lan Er tooks a look me to say:"Concrete circumstance I also not clear, the share that know Heng dollar group is divided into for five centses.We have among them of 45%, also have uncle Zhang Hao, uncle Li Qiang and have 15% at each uncle Hai, father's assistant clock has 10% from aunt Zhen."Elder sister Lin says in a side:"I remember that aunt Zhong seems to love dearly me and also says to recognize me to do adopted daughter in childhood, but afterwards the Mom and Dad was massacred, I have already hardly seen her."Lin Lan Er immediately after says:"When father went out at ordinary times, all of works were assistant's aunt Zhongs who hands over to him."
Hear here, I took a look little elder sister Yun, little elder sister Yun understood a location to nod and said to Lin Lan Er:"Orchid son, do you know why I make your elder brother Yun inherit Heng dollar group for you?"What Lin Lan Er confused looking at little elder sister Yun, little elder sister Yun immediately after says:"Your elder brother Yun isn't a general person!"Hence, little elder sister Yun made my circumstance saying 1 time to in brief also introduce their current circumstance toward Lin Lan Er, certainly for a while.Lin Lan Er more listens to more shocked and arrives to envy ground to looking at three females afterwards and inwardly makes a firm decision in the heart:I also want forever and elder brother Yun is together!Hence, Lin Lan Er says to me:"Elder brother Yun, I also want to be like the elder sisters to learn fighting skill so and guard Xuan Yuan for you son people, not very good?"
I am some to difficultly looking at other three female, little elder sister Yun says with smile:"See my stem what, our orchid don't younger sister Er deserve you?"Snow maple didn't talk and smiled happily of looking at me.Elder sister Lin sees my some hesitationses, dynasty I flicked to throw a fist a head:"Younger brother!"The voice pulls oldly long, was full of threat meaning.I know three females to early be as very much in love as Lin Lan Er, and Lin Lan Er's mouth is sweet, beg for a person to like.Although previous Lin Lan Er is a bit overbearingly rude rude, all under the influence of plum flower beautiful son.See the appearance that I greatly show might of god with elder sister Lin in the army camp afterwards, envy her this elder sister from the heart, especially know the elder sister's body odor drive I cure well, and can also the oneself send forth Xin joss-stick of narcissus flower and not only admired to me complete prostration, and produced the love of receiving the 眬 , now but rare of opportunity, does Lin Lan Er how can give up?
Lin Lan Er cans not consider of an acting with dignity of young girl and walks to my in front:"Elder brother Yun, I know that I lets an elder sister down.But I can not choose, don't know that own mother will do so an affair as well.I only have a closed relatives of elder sister now, as long as you don't abandon me, as long as elder brother Yun doesn't dislike me, I will follow you forever!"Little elder sister Yun came forward to once hug Lin Lan Er to say:"The younger sister trusts, if he ignores you, I and your two elder sisters can't pass his!"Snow maple also stands up to say:"Orchid son, I think elder brother will to you okay!If he isn't good to you, the Is, I also ignored him!"The appearance that looking at elder sister Lin to also wants to issue official statement, I quickly say:"Like like, I certainly can't abandon orchid son!"Finish saying, I pull the hand of orchid son to walk toward the bedroom to, say to little elder sister Yun at the same time:"The elder sister comes to protect a method for me."
Arrive at a bedroom, little elder sister Yun silently said severals in the ear of orchid son and took off the jacket of orchid son.The orchid son is pretty much shy, this is still that she takes off jacket in front of outsider for the first time after growing up.Looking at orchid son basic develop mature appearance, I swallowed saliva, little elder sister Yun saw me different vision, white my one eye:"See what see, sooner or later not just yours!"The orchid son listenned to abashed pole:"Elder sister, you-" little elder sister Yun smiled:"How?If orchid son would not like to now still in time."Lin Lan Er a listen to hasty:"Who say I would not like to!"Little elder sister Yun's cachinnation gets up, once Lin Lan Er's words export, know to be calculated by little elder sister Yun, temporarily abashed lift not and at first.
I signal hint little elder sister Yun to guard in a side, then start reforming body for Lin Lan Er.Lin Lan Er's physical endowment is better, reform more convenient, can she is the hybrid body of the clan of Xuan Yuan and eight Qi races, so I for the sake of just in case, assimilate eight Qi race breathing in her body to completely drop, and print my to print to record in her brain, by so doing Lin Lan Er will be dead set to me, can't appear to rebel my business and rebel the business of the race of Xuan Yuan any further.This isn't that I don't believe Lin Lan Er, but eight Qi races at first printed to record to probably make her change thought inside her body and became dark deceitful.Solving now is cares at home, I turned 50% of Lin Lan Er's body energies and corresponded to develop her 40% of brain area at the same time, and print go into thou force too very and the method of gold Long Zhen Yuan's movement, and absorb natural spiritual influence to change into F use of method door, finally print the latest principle that manages into the related company in her brain, with have from now on receive Heng dollar group for several days.Now,Beats By Dre Justbeats, ten thousand matter complete owe east breeze.Seem early in the morning tomorrow me have to visit that clock with Lin Lan Er from Jean's aunt Zhong.


Chapter 35 clock from Jean's decision


In the aggregate was used 34 hours, I ended to reform body for Lin Lan Er.Now I to the method Jue that the body reforms the usage is more and more well-trained, and gold Long Zhen Yuan also completely control,http://www.monsterbeats-ol.com, proficient.Read to tell Lin Lan Er to continue to meditate to circulate a gold Long Zhen Yuan with the absolute being and after absorbing natural spiritual influence, I stood.Little elder sister Yun voluntarily protects a method for Lin Lan Er, so I arrived at the room of snow maple after taking a bath alone, certainly I is read to respond with the absolute being, otherwise walk wrong room, only afraid is to be not scolded dead by elder sister Lin, will be also scolded by little elder sister Yun's pain some kind of.
Snow maple is lying on the bed to read, now his body after reformation, did exercises in gymnastics to also arrive a bottleneck stage, so is straight-tempered don't meditate tonight, but don't feel to sleep an idea again, have to read to dissipate sorrows.See I come in, snow maple a burst of surprise, from the jumping down of bed lightness,beats by dre, rush toward my bosom:"Elder brother, snow maple misses you so much for these several days."I embrace snow maple to arrive at a bed up, seduce her:"Is to miss an elder brother, still miss the elder brother's younger brother younger brother?"Snow maple the momentary be been abashed by my words to not know what good, a strength ground knocks on my chest.I lightly kiss rosy lips at snow Feng up, with her tongue entwine together, the hands slowly stretch into from the bottom of pajama and touch toward her full plenteous double of Feng and flaming redly come up a time to crumple Nian at 1:00 over there, the body of snow maple shivers along with tiny my petting, the legs keep twisting, and the Jiao often hum 1 and lead burn in my flame of sexual desire.My Chi is been fond of to the charming manner of snow maple, doesn't be eager to the peach source hole mansion that gets into her, the left hand gets down slowly holy land of moving to grass plentiful Lin Mao and seduces her more drastically.Snow maple at my seduce under cannot helped but any further, tored the pajama of pulling oneself, and then pulled my bath towel, turned over a body to sit to in my body, satisfy ground hiss a , violently moved-
Along with the top and bottom set of the snow maple lane, she the long hair of that a head of dance in the wind, the full breast also continuously vibrates along with the body and lures me to think that the one mouthful swallows her red cherry- Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论